Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#401850 - 06/01/10 12:26 AM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: aaadraine&chicki]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
It's another month and i need to do invoices again. Also i have to track down everyone from last month, as only one person paid me.

Have I mentioned I hate invoicing?

I will wait until i am home and no longer traveling to do this (both the june invoicing and getting my checks from May). What a pain.

Maybe i need to create a late fee for people who do not pay on their own within a certain date?

Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Twitter Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Facebook Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to MySpace Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Project are you Putting Off? Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Reddit
#403936 - 08/15/10 10:09 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Ha, it's invoice time again. I still hate doing it. You'd think the idea of getting paid would be a motivator. wink

I am also putting off ordering new checks, starting a new bank account for my business, and finding a local dr to renew my prescriptions.

Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Twitter Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Facebook Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to MySpace Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Project are you Putting Off? Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Project are you Putting Off? to Reddit
#405205 - 10/11/10 11:55 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

I have my new checks but still need to get a new bank account - one for my personal account. They are having a special coupon where you get $125 free money if you jump some hoops for a new account with them.

#405206 - 10/12/10 12:03 AM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Oh and I also found a dr. I am putting off finding a closer one, but she will do for now.

What else am in putting off?

I need to make campground reservations for Nov in Wash state.

I am putting off getting a mammogram and pap smear.

I am avoiding having my studio fixed up - needs windows fixed before winter comes!

#405414 - 10/20/10 04:37 AM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Jilly - it's great that you have checks! Checks can be very useful!

$125 for a few hoops sounds like a good deal to me! Think of it as a mini-job. Someone will pay you $125 for say an hour of work. Can you make the time for your new mini-job?

#406558 - 12/07/10 03:35 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

It turned out that I could not do it. The hoops were too complicated for me right now. I will try again next time the coupon comes around.

#406559 - 12/07/10 03:37 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

What am i putting off now?

Heh, getting rid of this pool table...see other thread on that. It really is not a large priority right now, but i tell you, it will be a relief to have it gone and be able to use that studio.

How is everyone else? What are you putting off?

#406695 - 12/13/10 05:30 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Putting the pool table aside for now - not a huge priority, I need to get on top of sending a very expensive rebate back. I have to find the receipt, the coupon, fill out an envelop, add a stamp, and drop it on the box. How hard can this be? So this is the only really big thing on my list this week!

#407118 - 12/25/10 07:06 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

I Still have not done this. I need to find the receipt. I have the coupon, envelope, address and stamp. Just have to find this last slip of paper and put it all together.

#408121 - 01/13/11 09:58 PM Re: What Project are you Putting Off? [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
Dear Jilly -

Did you ever find the receipt? It sounds like it's time for a receipts box to put all receipts in! That's what we do here.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
19 minutes 3 seconds ago
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/09/14 01:16 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
09/06/14 08:50 AM
Flirting for Girls book
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 06:48 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors