Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
It's another month and i need to do invoices again. Also i have to track down everyone from last month, as only one person paid me.

Have I mentioned I hate invoicing?

I will wait until i am home and no longer traveling to do this (both the june invoicing and getting my checks from May). What a pain.

Maybe i need to create a late fee for people who do not pay on their own within a certain date?

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Ha, it's invoice time again. I still hate doing it. You'd think the idea of getting paid would be a motivator. wink

I am also putting off ordering new checks, starting a new bank account for my business, and finding a local dr to renew my prescriptions.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I have my new checks but still need to get a new bank account - one for my personal account. They are having a special coupon where you get $125 free money if you jump some hoops for a new account with them.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Oh and I also found a dr. I am putting off finding a closer one, but she will do for now.

What else am in putting off?

I need to make campground reservations for Nov in Wash state.

I am putting off getting a mammogram and pap smear.

I am avoiding having my studio fixed up - needs windows fixed before winter comes!

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly - it's great that you have checks! Checks can be very useful!

$125 for a few hoops sounds like a good deal to me! Think of it as a mini-job. Someone will pay you $125 for say an hour of work. Can you make the time for your new mini-job?

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
It turned out that I could not do it. The hoops were too complicated for me right now. I will try again next time the coupon comes around.

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
What am i putting off now?

Heh, getting rid of this pool table...see other thread on that. It really is not a large priority right now, but i tell you, it will be a relief to have it gone and be able to use that studio.

How is everyone else? What are you putting off?

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
Putting the pool table aside for now - not a huge priority, I need to get on top of sending a very expensive rebate back. I have to find the receipt, the coupon, fill out an envelop, add a stamp, and drop it on the box. How hard can this be? So this is the only really big thing on my list this week!

J
Best Friend
Best Friend
J
I Still have not done this. I need to find the receipt. I have the coupon, envelope, address and stamp. Just have to find this last slip of paper and put it all together.

Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Dear Jilly -

Did you ever find the receipt? It sounds like it's time for a receipts box to put all receipts in! That's what we do here.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site