RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
hi all, just after some advice really,me and my boss at work seem to be flirting a lot, we say the odd naughty comment to each other but then it cools off,i like him but not sure if he likes me, if im in the same room as him he will stay for 5 minutes but then runs for the door but then half an hour later he is making flirty comments again to me? im a little confused. i dont have the guts to ask him straight out if he likes me, as he seems to be hot to trot one minute then runs away the next. hes very forthcoming with the comments and they are pretty rude but im just not sure if it is just workplace banter or not, he doesnt act this way with any other female at work

hope someone can throw some light on this for me xx

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
because another female worker wouldnt encourage bad behavior which this is. If he was interested ..he would be showing you respect which none of this is about ...sorry. frown

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 04/30/12 09:28 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi smile

I agree, being rude is not flirting, it's just being unpleasant. It could even be considered sexual harrassment, in certain circumstances.

Since he is your boss, is he a lot older than you?
Could he be married?

Be very careful!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
D
D
Hi, my name is David. I'm a doctor, I was in a relationship for 4 years and I encountered such a situation in the past when my woman decided to leave me because of some incompatibility issues, so I seek for advise from a friend who introduce me to a spell-caster that helped me get back my woman after 6 months of breakup...The spell-caster did A Lover Retrieval spell that really helped me to get back my woman, so right now we are happily married with two lovely kids.. For all those heart broken out there or those who want their ex back should in case you want the help of the spell-caster contact me on [color:#6600CC]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] so that I can hook you up with him or if you want to ask questions...I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news plus he can also do different type of spells that you want… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need’s it.....Don’t give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it’s truly worth it. Good Luck. [color:#6600CC][PDM: e-mail address deleted][/color]

Last edited by PDM; 06/08/12 04:35 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
May I say, in response to certain posts that appear from time to time, that casting spells is not going to help solve any problems ~ romantic or otherwise smile

Last edited by PDM; 06/09/12 08:31 PM. Reason: spelling correction

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
not only that PDM it does the opposite because things do not happen in a natural way when this is done and that persons sacred space has been intruded upon without their knowledge..so karma will come back to bite your butt

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It's definitely not a good idea smile

J
J
its happen many with secrety or female staff of offices that bosses flirt them but you avoid these thing and concerate on your work

Last edited by Lisa Shea; 09/22/12 10:57 PM.
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
It is definitely true that this is a not-uncommon thing to happen. Still, if a boss keeps creating a romantic atmosphere, that's not healthy, and it needs to be addressed. Either you need to draw it to a close or, if you do want to date him, you need to transfer so you're not working for him while you date him.

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site