I'm not trying to sound like Mr. Popular, so don't take it the wrong way. smile
So this one girrl in my class, Katherine, and I have liked eachother since 6th grade (I'm in 8th right now) but we have only officially gone out on 2 dates. We are not "going out" (you know, middle school stuff) but we both know we like eachother and we have told eachother. smile The realllly annoying thing is that people in our class, mainly her best friends, are pressuring me and her to "go out" with eachother...even though I personally think it will have NO effect on our relationship. "Going out" is really just a phrase that means nothing to me...we will still like eachother just as much...
Anyway, there is this other girrl, Kelsey, and has been flirting with me this entire year. But a few days ago in science class, she was REALLY flirting with me. After class, Katherine got super mad at her. The weird thing is, that Kelsey and her friends are my good friends, and Katherine is my GF. So whenever I talk to Kelsey and her friends, they are complaining that Katherine is over reacting. Whenever I talk to Katherine, her and her friends are talking about how annoying and rude Kelsey is. ( Yes, I've got plenty of friends that are guys, too. smile ) Then when I talk to them, they pressure me into gossiping about the other "group". I do have to say, that I agree with BOTH of them... tired
I am very confused, and don't know what to do.
This also seems to be hurting my relationship with Katherine because we don't talk and stuff nearly as much.
Please help!
What should I do?!

Thanks,
3bud

Last edited by 3budgies; 05/15/07 08:59 PM.

Emmit

RIP Jayka and Grayson