Hello, and welcome.

Quote:
she started to feel that 3 weeks ago (we were engaged 5 weeks ago) she started to feel that since first [censored] thing i have done.

Without knowing what this is, do you think she's justified in her thoughts? Why would you act differently now that you're engaged? I know that some people expect different behavior and may tend to take their partner more foregranted because, as an engagement feels more permanent, some people feel that they don't have to worry as much about stepping on the other person's toes, figuratively speaking.

Quote:
the problem now is she think that i don't love her, but to be true i have 3 main problems, first i lack every kind of experience, 2nd my feeling never shown in any situition or even on my face, and the third is that most of time i feel like i'm lacking concentration and saying unforgivable words.

Experience comes with time and a willingness on the part of both people to learn and bare with mistakes.

If your feelings never show on your face, shouldn't she have known this before agreeing to marry you? Maybe if your face won't say it for you, you could show you that you love in other ways.

By "lacking concentration and saying unforgivable words" I would guess you mean in arguments. For both, I would recommend taking lots of time before saying anything and think about how it sounds to her, the effect it might have, and do you really mean it. Sometimes phrases like "you're stupid," "You can't do anything right," "I was better off before I met you," etc. can come out in arguments, and as much as you may not mean them, they will NEVER be forgotten. If you have said "unforgivable" things, the only thing I can think of do to is to SHOW HER that you didn't mean them--it will take time. No amount of apologizing can take some words back.

Hope this helps.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam