this is a semi-long one. i'm having a brutally difficult time reading a situation with a woman - needing advice. several months ago, my (now, ex) girlfriend moved out of state. several months after she left, i started talking with a good friend of hers ... we have gone out several times - but email often ... about everything, and anything.

spending time with her is very comfortable - touching (not over - but standing side by side with bodies touch ... grabbing forearm, eye contact - laughing...etc. conversation seems very comfortable about sometimes not very comfortable things. i know she still talks to me ex - and i know that she is less that honest about how often we talk - and that we spend time together.

the whole thing though - seems kind of tense. comfortable but tense. i have a hard time reading what is happening - at times, i feel i read that something is growing but i can't really tell.

i do notice that i seem to be the driver - but i've yet to see what happens if i stop and kinda disappear; but im just not a game player. id love to get some insight....