This is one big... xxxxxx up story... Starting in grade 8. Smokeing a joint behind the school, My buddies girlfriend walks up to me... (Hadnt really talked to her or anything yet... just met kinda deal) My buddie wasnt at school that day... Well on the way home I sat beside her on the bus. Asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint when we got off the bus. She siad sure... "we can go to my house. My moms cool with it." And as soon as i sat down... she started flirtin with me. And so on and so on. So it took me a while but i got her to dump her boyfriend. My buddie... and she told me she wasnt going out with anyone for a while. Well the next day... she was going out with this ben guy. Heartbroken right... Well.. I stuck it out. 3 years later... she dumps him. And ever since then we kinda slowly got closer.. we moved in together with a friend... AS FRIENDS... and we ended up sharing a room. for 2 nights... I didnt xxxx her. But we where technicaly dateing... She wanted to xxxx... I couldnt do it for somereason... so later on... after she dumped me she got into crack. Got out.. and she ended up at a party some chicks house that i was liveing at... (I turned her down and finaly xxxxxx this girl on the couch)... After 4 years... I xxxxxx her. She... Is smokin hot. I cant belive i did it. But now. She moved. So we kinda broke up. I'v only kissed her a few times. xxxxxx her once. and it was pretty weird. but i think it could work... I love this girl. What do I do To be with her. She also tells me all the time... that we're gunna run away some day. That she's gunna kidnap me.

Last edited by PDM; 01/10/08 03:14 PM. Reason: language