Thanks for replying! Alot of our relationship is fast and sometimes we try to slow things down. We are in our early 20's too (in college) so in reality we won't be marrying for a few years.
I'm not having doubts exactly, I love him and I love his personality. I know he treats everyone kindly and if we got married I don't worry that he would be a terrible husband.
However I just started wondering if there was a normal time when you should consider engagement and if we are going too fast. I also have been reading up on dating, and while I think I'm in the stage of a more mature love, I worry where he is...if he is thinking realistically like me or still just infatuated...so I worry if he loves the real me or the me that he thinks I am (and I might not be). Those are basically my doubts...do I deserve an incredibly awesome husband or not?
After reading more and searching on google, I think I feel a little more comfortable, and your reply helped too. I suppose it will just be a long engagement and will have those years to get to know each other better...