Kurdt, this is your previous question ~ worth putting them together, I think:
Originally Posted By: kurdt* 29/07/08
My problem is complex and perplexing to me; Me and this girl have known each and have been friends for about 4 years now. During the most recent year of school, we stuck together because neither had many friends. She didn't have a car so I usually took her home because her house is on my way anyway; this often lead to us hanging out for a while, before going home
We laughed at people when they thought we were going out because we were always with one another. She'd ask why we weren't (seemed to be half-joking) the reason for not dating wasn't really ever figured out. Recently though, while hanging out in the summer, I realize that we share what might be romantic feelings for each other. Are there any suggestions for going to further stages of this relationship?

Oh, and the second problem that I haven't been able to wrap my head around; my cousin is now married to what is either her cousin or her second cousin, making us technically related... second cousins in-law? That makes us practically nothing, correct?

Thanks for reading all of that and thanks for helping one really confused guy if you can.

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...4693#Post314693

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.