Originally Posted By: Carl
... I wanted you to know that I admire your willingness to consider others' feelings.

Thanks, Carl ^^

Originally Posted By: SDG

Now one thing I don't understand... is why he would give you the ring back? Why not take it with him? I don't want to sound... mean or off the wall... but this doesn't make sense to me.

Um, perhaps I didn't explain that part right ^^; The ring is the ring that he had given me when he asked me to marry him. Now, we're both way too young for that, so I just treated it as a ring of love. It had shifted between us sometimes when he had asked for it back. I never understood why, but then he would come up with all these romantic things, like putting the ring around a few roses and giving them to me XD So yesterday he gave it back to me to keep with me during the holidays ^^

Originally Posted By: joandboys
Ask him if he would consider wearing it as a necklace instead of on his hand. It can be worn under his shirt as a private statement to him of your love, next to his heart.

I asked him that, but he still feels umcomfortable. I guess just the thought of me making a move (AGAIN!) puts him off a bit. I kind of sparked this relationship by asking him out and asking him to be my boyfriend. Perhaps the ring is overdoing it a bit. What do you think? I thought he would wear it in a necklace form as that's what I do with his ring.

"My name is my law"