Thanks a lot Looney Tuna (Luna)lol, but that girl very good, and she didn't ask about money, and she's not having an emotional affair on her BF, she love's him, but she's unhappy with her BF because he doesn't love her anymore, and i think he's jerk because he have her and doesn't love her ... i'm sure she is girl, i saw her pics,and saw her on cam... she's perfect girl if you see her you will think that she is an angel...i love everything at her, personality, and body , and her hair, and her face, even she doesn't like her nose, i love it so much...
I want to be with her, and i'll do the possible, i know that guy she love will be deleted from her heart soon,i want to be with her and be happy and make her happy with me, i hope she understand me, and understand that i want her...

And about your quastions joandboys... i can't answer all of them; but i'll try...
ok

Have you seen a picture of her? yes and cam too, and she's an angel

How did you first meet? in tagged

How long have you known her. not so much. but that love was like love in first sight

Has she ever said she loves you? no, but said she likes me and my personality.

Exactly why do you love her? i don't know exactly, like i said, love from first sight, and then i loved her more when i knew how she thinks and what she likes and what dislakes...and of course because she is beautiful

Where does she live? In Canada

Where do you live? In Algeria, Algerians have money, so don't need it, and maybe looking for visas, but no me, i do want to live in my country if she wanna live here. so i'm not looking for visa and money. i hope you understand that well.

What are your ages? we are 19 in that august both
------
So tell me your advice joandboys.

And thank you all

Last edited by Mr_Lovely; 06/06/09 07:36 PM.