I sincerely luv her, asked her out & of course she said no(actually put "really" in front of d "no") & told me she doesnt want 2 talk abt it. Ever since then she has been so unpredictable, most times she behaves & talk 2 me normally, bt at times it's like she hates seeing my face, might even walk past without saying hello at times. Funny enough we talk normally on phone but I try as much as possible to stay away from d topic cos she's always evasive about it saying things like "wht are u talking abt?" as if d topic has never come up before. God the tension I feel whenever she's around, I cant even look into her eyes sometimes and if I do I dont see any change of expression it doesnt matter if I'm smilling I might as well be looking into my lecturer's eyes, or do u think something is wrong with my confidence? I tried to get close to her to be her friend cos we really dont talk much but u know she has this way of keeping u at a distance, one word answers and all that 've never really been able to go beyond asking how she's doing. It doesnt matter what I say she keeps her face formal when she's talking to me and I wonder how a female can be so impersonal or even if she has any feeling at all she's pretty good at masking it. The truth however is that I love this girl sincerely with the whole of my heart and would do anything within moral limits to convince her of this but then I dont know what else to do I really need advice on this, cant seem to be able to think of any other thing this days & dont really see myself falling in love with someone else.