I absolutely do feel responsible for her, since i convinced her to come out here...now i'm all she's got. frown

I care for her deeply, but I don't think we belong together.
I hate to see her hurt, and wish I could comfort her.
Not to mention it would crush her if she found out I want to see other people. This has been so hard for me already...it starting to seem so much easier to just give in.

As for counseling she doesn't have a method of transportation, her job is in walking distance, plus I don't think she could afford it. I absolutely will extend and try to maintain a friendship with her. in fact I have already done so. However she doesn't really respect the new boundaries, and I hate seeing the look on her face when I try to avoid physical contact...

Lastly It's not that I feel that spending the holidays with her is a "holiday horror" its the idea of leaving her alone for the holidays thats breaking my heart frown and if I stay, well I might be in for at least another four months, and I barely mustered up the nerve to tell her no this time. I'm a little afraid that if we get back together and it gets bad again I won't be able to get out again.

I don't know what i'm supposed to do. frown
should I give her another shot?
or am i doing the right thing?

PDM, what do you mean by "fait accompli" ?