Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#239450 12/31/07 04:03 PM
B
OP Offline
B
i really really miss my ex gf and i dont know what to shes the love of my life and i lost her:(
she told me i was pushin her away but why would i do thaat i love her to much to do thaat
she has found some1 else and she keeps tellin me she really likes himm
i just dont understandd i thought she lovedd me
we are still talkin...? frown

Last edited by Basketballdude3; 12/31/07 04:04 PM.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome! smile

For most people there will be a series of boyfriends / girlfriends before they find 'the one'. It sounds as if this girl is still seeking. That doesn't mean that she no longer cares about you ~ just that, for now, at least, she feels that you are not that 'one'.

You say that she is the love of your life, and I'm sure that it seems this way now ~ so you must be feeling a lot of pain ~ but you will probably realise, a few years hence, that she actually wasn't 'the one'. Or, alternatively, you may find each other again & stay together.

You are bound to be missing her, and feeling sad. This is normal and very common, but you are really better off apart if she would rather be with the other boy at present.

Don't worry ~ you will find your 'Miss Right ~ and it may or may not turn out to be this girl. Good luck and stay positive!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
B
OP Offline
B
im just not goin to make it:'( :'(

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Basketballdude3
im just not goin to make it:'( :'(

I know it's hard, but time heals.

If you feel really bad about this, then you must not let it get you down, you must talk to someone about it. Talking through things can really help.

If you feel that she has misunderstood you, or some of your actions, then you could write to her, perhaps, explaining that you never wanted to push her away, so you cannot understand why she interpreted it that way, and that you miss her, etc.
However, she may just have used that as an excuse to end the relationship. It happens a lot; it may not seem fair but it happens. Without hearing her side of the story, it's impossible to say.

Try to find interesting things to do and interesting people to see, to stop you dwelling on the situation too much. And talk to someone you can trust ~ try not to get depressed about it.

You will find someone whom you care about & who wants to be with you. Remember, that is what you need in order to be really happy ~ not someone who would rather be off finding other people.

Remember, you can vent your feelings on here! smile
If you read some of the other threads, you will see that you are certainly not the only person going through this.

Good luck & take care!! smile

B
OP Offline
B
i mean she told mee she wanted to spend the rest of her life with mee and everything,getting married,having a family i mean EVERYTHING and she just walks out just like thaat
its just killing mee

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It's hard to understand, but it happens.

I know someone who was planning to get married and just realised that it didn't feel right. She continued to feel great affection for him, but married someone else. It happens and it hurts. It's a kind of grief, so it is normal to feel as you do. But you will find happiness again. Take comfort in that if you can.

Best Friend
Best Friend
I dated a guy for 2.5 years and he broke it off with me. At that time we had of course talked about marriage and the future. We were very serious and this relationship was long term. It hurt, I cannot deny that, I thought I couldn't deal with it, but time truly does heal. I spent a lot of time talking to my parents and my friends about the situation and I realized that it actually was for the better. He and I weren't a match even though I thought we were.

He left me and hurt me and if he truly loved me there was no way he would have done that to me. It has been several years since then and I have met my current boyfriend who I have been dating for a long time now and I couldn't be happier. According to me, it was very important to have that heart break. It has made me a lot stronger and a lot more knowledgable about love and life.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Five Keets
.... I realized that it actually was for the better. He and I weren't a match even though I thought we were.

He left me and hurt me and if he truly loved me there was no way he would have done that to me. ....

Yes, I think that a relationship couldn't really work ,where one party doesn't truly want to be in it. It wouldn't be right for that person ~ but it wouldn't be right for the other one, either. No-one would really wish to stay with someone who didn't love them enough to want to be with them.

B
OP Offline
B
ok ok ok when i got home from school today i looked at my cell phone and i had a new msg so i looked at it and it said i love you forever and ever -your angel
i believe thats my ex gf because i called her my angel alott..

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Wow!

Well, that's a turn up!
I wonder what that means, exactly, in view of what has been going on??!!

Good luck!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site