RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
PDM #296040 05/29/08 09:25 PM
N
N
Hi, instead of trying to give sep some advice i want to tell my story but i start from the end i'm 31 now happily married + 2 wonderful children’s. This story happened 12 years ago i was with my girlfriend 6 years from the age of 15 until late 21 she was my first love she was my only friend and she was my whole world at that time. i've no connection with my parents. and after 6 years i've decided to leave her, from many reasons but it hit me 3 months later when i woke up one day and i've understood what i've done. It was hard. it took me almost 3 years to get over her. it took me almost 1.5 years to be able to touch another woman. i was finished. i am not going to go inside all the details but you can imagine yourself what i was going through. i can say that after 3 years i left the country because i couldn’t any more. that action changed my life, i was crazy and despaired I was looking for love without knowing that i was looking for a perfect family without knowing that. i've started to travel and learned first of all to get along with myself i've learned to like and love myself i've learned to be alone, alone, alone and to enjoy every min. i've learned new people i meet my wife, the moment that i saw her i've knew that she is the one. now you understand my i've started from the end. we have to be strong and stay strong all the way. One day everything look black and you want to k***** but day after is the best day of your life. I'm happy and i'm going to stay happy it's not easy but i'm working on it every day when i wake up and before that i'm falling asleep. I just promise myself that tomorrow will be the next best day of my life. My daughter said today her first word PAPA.

nam-nam #296121 05/30/08 12:07 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi nam-nam & welcome. smile

I'm sure that many people will find hop in your uplifting story.

Thank you. I hope things continue to go well for you ~ and your family. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #296242 05/30/08 01:41 PM
N
N
Hi PDM, Thanks a lot. I must say that today after I wrote my story and thought about it last night. I have a great day today. Only if I could know this 10 years ago. SO, to all of us out there START FIGHTING NOW it’s worth it. I hear someone in Australia or Canada, but nam-nam what should we do. I tell you, start with one small thing! Are you ready? START smiling, think about something that makes you feel good. Think about it or do it. For example I love comedies so pick up a nice funny movie and start laughing Wish you all a great funny sunny day.

nam-nam #296296 05/30/08 05:06 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #302741 06/18/08 05:12 PM
Z
Z
I think im in the same situation. I really want my girl back how about from your point of view what should i do if i was a little too pushy when we first broke up trying to get her back

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site