RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#326086 09/10/08 11:57 PM
M
OP Offline
M
WEll I am a basketball Player so i go to alot of tournaments. One day I went to go play so i always go 30 minutes so one day i go and i see this guy and when i saw him play i fell in love with him. And mostly every tournament that i go to he is there. And so we all went on to different grades he is in high school now and i am in 8th grade i told his friend about a month ago to tell him that i like and ever since that i have not seen him until last week. I went to the guy and i saw him and he looked at me and i just looked away. And i left and i went to the other gym and he was there his younger team was playing and i would look at him and he would just stare at me. And as i was warming up he looked at me and he sat down and watched me and then left with his friends and everytime i was in sight he would look at me does that mean that he likes me or does he just like me as a friend. And i am also afriad that i might lose him at another gurl sins we live 25 minutes away from each other. I am really in love with him and i cant get him out of my head and heart what should i do?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Melissa & welcome!

Well this could be just a crush, as you don't really know him yet. A crush can feel just like love.

But it might develop into something more.

Friendship?
Romance?
Who knows?

Since you don't know each other, or how you might get along, it's difficult to say.

Best to start with friendship, anyway, I think.

How old are you both?
8th grade is quite young, isn't it?

He is obviously intrigued by you, as he has been told that you like him but what his thoughts are, only he knows.

Since you both like sport, you have something in common ~ something to give you the reason & opportunity to talk to each other.

Try to find a reason to chast with him and see how you get on with each other.

Good luck! smile

Last edited by PDM; 09/15/08 09:52 PM. Reason: typo

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
M
OP Offline
M
Well he is in 9th grade and i am in 8th grade and we talked for a about 10 minutes and everytime he talks to me he has a smile on his face and does he like me if he watches my game and then walks away. How do i know who he is feeling about me should i make a move or should i just ask my friend that is friends to ask him for me? Thanks for helping me out i am only a 14 year in a love or crush who knows.
Melissa

C
C
Is this the same boy as the last one?????!

Candy & Crushes

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site