RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#345370 01/04/09 06:00 AM
M
OP Offline
M
My girlfriend of over 3 yaers acted suspiicious one night, not answering her phone or telling me where she was at and i find out she got home at 2 in the morning. i ask her why she couldnt at least text me and why she got home so late she blew em off(the questions) i got mad broke up with her hours later she text me a sad crying face and me being mad said ""dont act like u give a damn" so later i missed her and said i love you she said back xxxx you now she dont bother to talk to me at all. i want her back we were so in love with each other.

Last edited by PDM; 01/04/09 10:39 AM.
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
im sorry to hear about that. you should just let her calm down for a while. then you can ask her about what happened

M
OP Offline
M
it hurts though i feel like she didnt even care that i left her. that jus makes me feel like xxxx cause she was everything to me

Last edited by PDM; 01/04/09 10:40 AM.
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
I guess its over then. If she didnt care that you left her then she wasnt the one for you. =\

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello motofools & welcome smile

The thing is, you don't know what happened that night.

She could have been hurt, or ill, or in an accident, or attacked, or with someone else who needed help, or stranded, or anything. Or she may have been cheating on you ~ which seems to be the conclusion that you have drawn.

You say that she was acting suspiciously, and maybe she was or maybe she wasn't, but to end the relationship without knowing what had actually happened may have been unfair on her.

Perhaps you need to find out the truth and not judge until you know it.

Good luck.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site