RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I hope that his wife doesn't think that you are trying to cause problems for them. I would say that they needed to sort out any relationship problems, without the involvement of 'another woman'. That's how you could be considered, if you are not very careful ~ so do be careful.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
S
OP Offline
S
I hope she doesnt think that either. I have no wish to hurt her. but as twisted as this is gonna sound i view her as the aother woman. she came out of nowhere and destroyed what we had and maybe im wrong for feeling that way but i cant help it. still i'm trying to be careful im not even sure what all this means yet.

P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Are you sure she "came out of nowhere and destroyed what we had?" Your ex made his own choices all along the way; neither you nor his wife forced him to do anything.

I agree completely with PDM --- maybe he and his wife should try to sort out their problems, before he starts a new (or renews a) different relationship.

S
OP Offline
S
i agree he should..if he leaves her i dont think it should b for me or anyone else. I think it should be bc they decided they were not right for eachother. and ur right no one forced him to do anything but mistresses in general are usual sought after..i know it prob doesnt make sense but for me thats how i always viewed her

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Be careful smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site