RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403528 07/27/10 01:12 AM
I
OP Offline
I
I know i seem young but age is but a number...

Last term (2nd term) i met this guy i really liked alot, my friend told him and i said not to listen to her, he then told me he liked me too. We started talking, well he did, at school but i was shy. Very shy, i would not look nor speak to him. He used to run after me and grab my arm and tell me to stop and talk, i would blush and keep walking, one day he held me and made me look into his eyes and talk, i turned red and shut my eyes and turned my head and walked away. He told all his friends about me and how much he liked me, one day, after a running race he had done during school, he wanted to kiss me and when the school bell rang to go home he just kissed me passionatly, it wasnt my first but i didnt expect it so i didnt kiss how i would normally kiss. We tried kissing again, but when we were abt to kiss someone disturbed us, i go banned from school for a week by my mother for hanging with boys alot. Anyway lets skip till now, he likes my friend and she likes him too but sometimes the boy would just flirt with me and the same time as flirt with her, i cant stand myself. I still like him alot. Now its summer... She is one of my besties. What to do? I want to prove to him i am not shy anymore... But i havent gotten the chance to yet... frown any advice?

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: ItzPumpkin

Last term (2nd term) i met this guy i really liked alot, my friend told him and i said not to listen to her, he then told me he liked me too. We started talking, well he did, at school but i was shy. Very shy, i would not look nor speak to him. He used to run after me and grab my arm and tell me to stop and talk, i would blush and keep walking, one day he held me and made me look into his eyes and talk, i turned red and shut my eyes and turned my head and walked away. He told all his friends about me and how much he liked me, one day, after a running race he had done during school, he wanted to kiss me and when the school bell rang to go home he just kissed me passionatly, it wasnt my first but i didnt expect it so i didnt kiss how i would normally kiss. We tried kissing again, but when we were abt to kiss someone disturbed us, i go banned from school for a week by my mother for hanging with boys alot. Anyway lets skip till now, he likes my friend and she likes him too but sometimes the boy would just flirt with me and the same time as flirt with her, i cant stand myself. I still like him alot. Now its summer... She is one of my besties. What to do? I want to prove to him i am not shy anymore... But i havent gotten the chance to yet... frown any advice?

Oh yeah we used to always hug eachother alot for a long extent of time. he is one guy i cant forget, cant find anyone like him

I
Gold Star Soulmate
Gold Star Soulmate
I
you dont need advice you know what you should NOT do and this guy has proved he is a slime bucket just wanting to score with any girl not caring who so he can laugh and brag...and move on...why bother..dont sell yourself short to this creep who will just try to see how many girls he can move thru to get a bad boy reputation and using any girl he can...

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm not sure that I agree with Illusive Fantasy's take on this. She may be right, of course, but not all boys are bad boys.

Let's take a look at the situation:

Originally Posted By: ItzPumpkin

How old are you?
Are you both the same age?
Age isn't just a number, it can have important effects on our lives.
Quote:
... i met this guy i really liked alot ... he then told me he liked me too.

So far so good.
Quote:
... i was shy. Very shy, i would not look nor speak to him. He used to run after me ... and tell me to stop and talk, i would blush and keep walking

Not so good.
It's difficult to have a friendship or be boyfriend/girlfriend when one party is ignoring the other.
Quote:
He told all his friends about me and how much he liked me, one day ... he wanted to kiss me and when the school bell rang to go home he just kissed me passionatly

That must have been a bit awkward, since you were so shy.
Quote:
it wasnt my first but i didnt expect it so i didnt kiss how i would normally kiss. We tried kissing again, but when we were abt to kiss someone disturbed us

Here it sounds as if you were less shy.
You had already kissed other boys and you now agreed to kiss this one ~ so there must have been some talking going on by now, I assume?
Quote:
i got banned from school for a week by my mother for hanging with boys alot.

Now I'm confused.
Your mother stopped you going to school?!
You were painfully shy, yet your mother was concerned that you were hanging out with too many boys?!
Were you incolced with other boys while you liked this one?
What was going on for your mother to do this?
Quote:
Anyway lets skip till now, he likes my friend and she likes him too but sometimes the boy would just flirt with me and the same time as flirt with her

Well, people change.
Maybe he really liked you, but were not sure of your feelings, because you wouldn't speak to him ~ and then he noticed how nice your friend was.
But maybe deep down, he still likes you too.
What exactly do you mean by 'flirt'. Girls and noys flirt all the time. It doesn't have to be anything to worry about.
Quote:
i cant stand myself.

Why?
Because you liked this boy and you still like him?
You cannot help that.
You told your friend how you felt and nothing has changed
Quote:
I still like him alot.
Now its summer... She is one of my besties. What to do?

I don't know.
You could just walk away and let her become closer to him.
Or you could tell her the truth ~ that, though you realise that he now likes her and that she now likes him too, actually, you have never stopped liking him.
Quote:
I want to prove to him i am not shy anymore... But i havent gotten the chance to yet... frown any advice?

Just be yourself.
Be friendly, but be fair to all concerned.
Quote:
Oh yeah we used to always hug each other alot for a long extent of time. he is one guy i cant forget, cant find anyone like him

It sounds as if you were genuinely close.
I don't know what will happen, but you and your friends are all very young and you may go through this sort of thing many times before you mature and settle down.

Last edited by PDM; 07/27/10 11:57 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site