Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403918 08/15/10 03:36 AM
M
OP Offline
M
I dont know what 2 do 2 myself plz plz every1 help me
my story begins when i met this guy he proposed me and expressed so much love but we used 2 talk on phone we never met just saw pix of each other later i came 2 know that he got married
and i left him and closed this chapter
after sumtym i met ths another guy again on phone and ths tym i propose him
after a week he honestly told me tht he was formerly married and has a son. I forgave him hardly, but i did and never told him about my first affair(1st guilt begins). Now he is such a darling,cares about me alot,helps me always, treats me like a princess.. I hav met his whole family and they all love me including the baby i also love him. But than he got a job which i didnt admire but due 2 his financial crisis i didnt force him 2 quit. Than we got married without telling my parents. Now i live separately here at my parents' home till i find a job and than i will go with him and he is living in his home. We live in 2 different cities so cant meet often.
Now the problem begins when i lost my virginity 2 him. I was always a di-heart romantic and sexual freak, but he got busy in his job and we couldnt meet 4 whole 2 yrs after our 1st and only sexual intercourse. I got frustrated due 2 sexual needs and he was so busy that we couldnt even talk about it often.
Than came a guy in my life who loved cum worshipped me. I fall 4 him and had sexual relations with him without telling my hubby I CHEATED MY HUBBY
i cried alot at front of him 2 give me importance, 2 cum and meet me, if not than atleast show affection via phone but he was always busy ignoring me. He wasnt cheating on me thts 4 sure coz i was continuously in touch with his family. He was just so busy in his training. I plead, i cried and than fell 4 the other guy.
Later i went 2 spend sumtym at my cousin's house and there had sexual relations with my cousin also and during ths tym i ignored my hubby so much that he started worrying and started 2 work on our relation and restored it now i have left both the guys but never told my hubby about any of them. Im afraid because he is so possesive and touchy. I dont know wot will i say 2 him how will i face him? But this guilt of hiding it is much more a burden than cheating. I want 2 tell him but i dont know what will he think i dont want 2 lose him infact i will die if he will leave me. What can i do now please help me folks im so worried. Now when he asks me "darling u r only mine na"?
I reply yes but my heart bleed due 2 my dishonesty, though im ashamed and will never do any such thing.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello mysterious girl smile

You seem to be confused and to need help sorting everything out.

You feel that this all began when you 'met' a man on the telephone, who proposed to you but married someone else.
But nothing really happened, did it?

Then you 'met' another man on the telephone and you proposed to him.

He told you that he had been married before and had a child.
You say that you never told him about your first affair and you felt guilty about it.

However, since nothing really happened, there was nothing much to tell and nothing really to feel guilty about, was there?

Now. because of your husband's job, he lives with his family and you live with your parents.
Or are you living together now?

Do your parents know that you are married yet?
Why does it have to be a secret?

You lost your virginity to your husband ~ which is the traditional way.
But then you could only see him very occasionally for two years and, for whatever reason, you had two brief affairs.
I am guessing that this happens quite often when couples live apart for so long ~ especially if either or both parties feels ignored.

But you feel very guilty.
That is not surprising.

It is difficult to know whether honesty is best or not in such circumstances.
Some experts say it is; some say that it is not.

The thing now is that you both seem to love each other and to want the marriage to work.

A new start is what you need.
Does that mean confessing everything?
I don't know.

But what if your husband finds out about your affairs from someone else?
That would be worse, I think.

Is there a counsellor whom you could speak to about this?
Have you considered relationship counselling?

I wish you luck whatever you do.
It had been a difficult time for you and I hope that things now start to go on a happy and steady course smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #403925 08/15/10 07:50 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Thanx alot 4 ur precious reply it is really helpful 2 share it with sum1 and get answers.
Nothing happened in my 1st affair.. Thnx 4 ur reply tht it was not noteable 2 mention. Im really feeling ridden of this.
Nw other problems-- i cant tell my dad bcoz he wont agree due 2 religious and social problems, he wont ever agree. But my mom has promised me that if i get a job and b independent than she will let me go 2 my husband knowing that iam financialy independent and secure, and im respecting my mom's wish thts y i cant live with him right now.
He ignored me thts y i had those 2 affairs. Now im cmpltly honest 2 him, though still we dont c each other but nw he gives me much importance and listens 2 me always (which i always wanted him 2 do).
I had affairs bcoz i was angry over him and in ths way i told myself that im paying him back.. This was in my mind.
Now .. If im not telling him what shall i tell myself 2 pacify my soul and 2 b content 4m myself? Plz suggest i'll b v.thankful.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello mysterious girl smile

Only you can decide what to do.

I find it quite hard, actually, to understand relationships conducted by telephone. It is not something that I am used to, so it is difficult for me to really understand the whole situation.

But I shall try.

Regarding your parents, I do not really understand this, either. I could understand you deciding not to marry someone if they had qualms ~ but you are already married. You are an adult and it is already done.

I would be concerned about a marriage where the parties choose to be apart for so long ~ especially where this has already resulted in two affairs on your part.

To me ~ and this is my personal angle on the situation ~ if I had not lived with my husband and had not told my parents about the marriage after two years, then I probably wouldn't consider it a full and proper marriage. Maybe, deep down, you don't either ~ and that is why you think that it is ok to sleep with other men. Is that possible?

If this is to work out, I would imagine that the best thing would be to live with your husband ~ but that's just me. You have to do what is right for you.

Would your parents keep you away from him, if they knew that you were married and the problems that separation was causing?

You mention religious differences. Are these causing problems?

Many people have problems understanding 'text-speak'.
Could you try not to use it, please, so that we can understand the posts better?
You might get more help then.
Thanks smile

Last edited by PDM; 08/16/10 01:16 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site