Hello mysterious girl smile

Only you can decide what to do.

I find it quite hard, actually, to understand relationships conducted by telephone. It is not something that I am used to, so it is difficult for me to really understand the whole situation.

But I shall try.

Regarding your parents, I do not really understand this, either. I could understand you deciding not to marry someone if they had qualms ~ but you are already married. You are an adult and it is already done.

I would be concerned about a marriage where the parties choose to be apart for so long ~ especially where this has already resulted in two affairs on your part.

To me ~ and this is my personal angle on the situation ~ if I had not lived with my husband and had not told my parents about the marriage after two years, then I probably wouldn't consider it a full and proper marriage. Maybe, deep down, you don't either ~ and that is why you think that it is ok to sleep with other men. Is that possible?

If this is to work out, I would imagine that the best thing would be to live with your husband ~ but that's just me. You have to do what is right for you.

Would your parents keep you away from him, if they knew that you were married and the problems that separation was causing?

You mention religious differences. Are these causing problems?

Many people have problems understanding 'text-speak'.
Could you try not to use it, please, so that we can understand the posts better?
You might get more help then.
Thanks smile

Last edited by PDM; 08/16/10 01:16 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.