so heres how it begin and i really didnt want it 2 but i ended up having feelings for this guy... so heres my story (if your a younger teen plz dont do what i did)

well i went to stay at a friends house about 2 hrs away from where i live to find out if my sister was on drugs or not. i stayed at my friends house for two weeks over the end of the summer. well my friends boyfriends best friend would come over every night while i was there which was funny bc they said he would only come over 2 or 3 times a week during the first week we just talked about normal everyday stuff.

well the first friday hit and it was a kinda boring night just chilled and watched a movie when the next night we all got drunk and he invited his sister and his friend (ex but they were still sleeping together intill that night) well i slapped him around and tried to get him to slap me back but he wouldnt it was kinda funny but anyway we where flirting the whole night after the slapping but no kissing or anything like that

that sunday he come over again and we just chilled.
a few days later my friends bf was like if you like him show him you like him and i was just like umm.... im not going to have sex with him if thats what your thinking so instead when he come over we started watching a movie so i put my legs on him. and when he left i walked him out and we kissed. the weekend hit again this time we almost had sex but i backed out at the last min which kinda made him confused bc he was like why not loosen up blah blah blah it just wasnt going to happen
he didnt show up the next day but i did talk to him on the phone and it was all good i ended up leaving early bc my sister was on drugs i didnt want to deal with that drama

i talked to him atleast once a week and went back up there for a few days and he come to my friends house and took me out to dinner and thought he was going to get laid but i found out a week b4 i went up there that i have hpv and when we started messing around when ever he would try to go in that area i would be oo nooo move you hand or would move it for him he didnt get it and i didnt know how to tell him at all bc im kinda shameful of having it even though i can get ride of it still its gross...and i hate well he ended up leaving bc he had enough of trying and not getting anywhere and it was kinda weird just sitting there doing nothing like okay im going to bed now idk it was just weird and i didnt walk him out didnt say anything when he left it was just kinda like okay... well after he left i felt bad so i got the balls to tell him so i called him but he didnt answer and i didnt leave a message i called him this past monday and asked him do want to know why we didnt have sex and he was like ya i do whats wrong with you?? and i was okay well do you know what hpv is and he was like not i told him what it is and how i got it any what not
he was making jokes about it but i didnt take it as him being rude i think he was trying to make it easier to talk to him about it bc he ask alot of questions about 2 but what got me was he said if i told him while i was there he would have still slept with me and i was just like whaattt if a guy talk me he had something right b4 almost doing it i would be kinda like get away from me inless the guy was my bf

so now im thinking i should just leave him along if hes willing to sleep with a girl that has something that can be passed i mean ya we click but we have only known each other a few months that to me is kinda scary that he would have slept with me anyway if i told him

what do you guys think bc i go back and forth i do really like him and i caught hpv over 2 years ago but just found out when i went for my yearly(havent had sex or messed with a guy besides this one bc of a bad break up with my first) so should i leave him alone or go for him when i move up there next month?