RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 61 of 98 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. When I meditate I realize we are all inhabitants of one Earth. We all share it together.

Bizarre point - when I posted this on Twitter, Twitter shielded this image with a warning. Something like "This image has been hidden for its sensitive nature. Click here if you wish to be able to see it." Good God. Have we gotten so outrageously xenophobic that even the image of multi-race hands is disturbing??

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
It's evening meditation time. I'm working on a steampunk short story set in 1899 Boston where the South won the Civil War. It lets me release pent-up feelings about racial inequality and how we treat our fellow humans within a fictional universe. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Evaluating poems, short stories, and nonfiction for the upcoming Mused issue. I'm grateful so many talented authors share their precious works with us. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I spent the afternoon reading poetry - it was lovely! Join me in meditating for just 5 min. Even five minutes makes a difference, and knowing others are meditating too offers incentive to join in!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - join me! My FREE ebook offers tips on how to meditate - you have just enough time to read it, skim it, and close those eyes -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VP90YEC

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - a delightful weekend of art, music, writing, and family. Every day is precious! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - I've crossed NaNoWriMo 50k mark! So happy. It shows the power of slow, steady progress. Also, I strongly believe that when I do my daily meditation it builds my ability to focus which helps all my writing efforts. Join me in meditating for just five minutes! Those brief five minutes, over time, really do help improve your brain! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm about to release medieval romance novel 13 and zoo cozy mystery 6. Meditating brings me focus and lets me reach my goals. Join me! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Taking small steps to organize my office every bit helps! Meditate with me for just 5 min for Stress Relief! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - we finally got our tree up! Happy happy. Every day brings new progress smile. Treasure each day! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 61 of 98 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site