RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 65 of 98 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - I'm finishing up the sending of Mused Literary Review letters. I'm so grateful we help artists around the world be heard. Join me in meditating even for five minutes, it brings great benefits. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Grateful I live in a time of self-publishing indie authors where all voices can be heard. I helped several fellow authors with promotions today and the opportunities in our modern world are just astounding, compared even with ten years ago. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - these candles are in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I treasure my memories of my lovely trip there with my mom and stepfather. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Grateful for support of family in all I do. Sis Jenn helped lots with RomanceClass! She's on the left, and I'm on the right. We were doing a Special Olympics volunteer day. I have our brother Cassion in my lap smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Great evening watching movies with James (my son) & Juliet (the cat). This is a photo from 2000. How they've both grown! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time - I'm blessed with creative inspirational friends. I had a blast this weekend! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. This is one of my photos from walking the Blackstone Canal at River Bend in Uxbridge on Sunday. The canal was mirror-smooth. With the above world getting dark at sunset, the water created just amazing reflections. It was almost spooky, as if the "world we walked" was in shadows and looking down one was seeing the upside-down real world. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. It was too cloudy tonight for clear StarTrail photography but the clouds were amazing! It was like painting with long exposure. I was using Bob's Canon EOS 7D Mark II for this set. Grateful to have creative friends to do things like this with! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Finalizing the upcoming Mused Review issue - so humbled by the amazing artists. A true joy to publish. Here's the winter issue if you haven't read it yet - The online and PDF versions are wholly free.

http://www.bellaonline.com/review/issues/winter2015/

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Amazing day - attended my writing group, my art group, and dropped off this photo for an upcoming Art Show. Now to meditate on gratitude for all the opportunities I have in life. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 65 of 98 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site