RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 98 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had a lovely yoga session by the day lilies, with Juliet curled up in the shade next to me. Then a relaxing dinner with my son. Now to write, after I meditate. I'm grateful for each day. Join me in just five minutes of meditation! It brings focus and energy. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. My mail file is compacting - it's taking quite a while but it's long overdue! I wrote a short story and a picture book. I'm catching up on dishes & laundry. Progress! #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. In stunning Budapest, down along the riverboat cruise docks, wealthy tourists stroll past him unseeing. There but for the grace of God go we all. #Namaste poor one.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I've finished diner book 6 & just about finished medieval book 14 (just have to write the epilogue). Every day brings progress! I'm grateful for all I have. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. There's so much to be grateful for. I now have several books ready to publish today. I enjoyed a great writing group mtg plus an art group mtg. So fortunate in how I can invest my time. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I was able to finish writing two books today and am now preparing to publish two more. Meditating helps me focus on tasks and get them done. Join me! #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today was a very productive day (perhaps because I stayed inside and didn't try to work on the porch wink ). I've published 6 new books on Amazon. After I meditate I'll be working on getting a 7th live. All those steps add up! Join me in meditating - it builds focus and energy! #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. It was a lovely day. I spent time with my son, enjoyed macro photography at Tower Hill Botanic Garden, and worked on a new short story. A batch of my books that I loaded onto Amazon yesterday all sprung into life, like flowers in the spring smile. Have a great weekend!

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I wrote one short story, am working on a second, and will shortly be finalizing my 14th medieval novel. Every day is precious. Join me in meditating! Even five minutes helps to build focus. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Published one romantic short story, wrote two more, and I'm nearly ready with medieval book 14. I had time to sit with Julie on the sunny back porch as the chickadees and nuthatches sang. A lovely day. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 72 of 98 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site