RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 74 of 98 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I spent a delightful afternoon at Old Sturbridge Village with Bob. Then I immersed myself in Mused poetry & prose with Julie curled up beside me on the back porch. Serene and lovely. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. My sleep schedule is all upside-down. We'll see if sleeping 12 hrs straight gets me back on track smile I just have to make it to midnight to do all the end-of-month processing and then it's off to bed! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm so grateful for what I have and how I can help others. Every day is a new opportunity. So many others in our world struggle with so much less. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I spent a lovely afternoon on the porch with Julie the cat finalizing Mused Literary Review. It's now all in the hands of the proof-readers. I'm working on several other writing projects. Happy I am able to spend time doing things I love. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I've finished writing my 14th medieval novel. It just needs a cover smile. Happy. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Book 14 in my medieval series is out to readers. Bob & my photos for the Boston's Children's Museum show are all set. The mats are ready for us to cut for the Worcester City Hall show, which hangs tomorrow. I'm now finishing book 8 in my Worcester diner mystery series. I'm grateful for every day. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Despite a quite late wake-up I managed to print, mat, and delivered the photo for the Worcester City Hall gallery. Then I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends. Now to work on my writing! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A lovely day of art, books, symphony music, and rock-and-roll music. Friends and family. Delightful. Make space in each day for those passions you adore and the people you love. #namatse

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time.

"You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson.

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I was just hit with two massive projects - one involving my mail server and the other requiring all 300+ of my books to be reloaded onto Amazon - in an already busy schedule. Meditating will help me maintain focus and get through this. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 74 of 98 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site