RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 76 of 98 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I published 10+ books today - is that a new record? Making great progress. Meditating helps with focus! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Another batch of books published - grateful for my opportunities each day. Every day is precious. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Working on huge 900-page non-fiction book project. Focus and persistence will get me there. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. It's a day of blessings. I had a lovely dinner with my son, I finally traded in my 2004 Subaru for a more reliable 2007 Toyota Fit, and poor sick Julie the cat is eating better. She goes in for an ultrasound in the morning. I hope they figure out what's wrong with her. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. JulieTheCat is feeling much better! I had intended to do my taxes on the back porch while she slept, but instead she wanted me to take her for an hour-plus 'wander' in the yard - she loved it! She was sad when we had to go in. I'm so grateful she's feeling better. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. We all share this one precious Earth - it's unique in all the universe. We should strive to tend to each other and to our home. We are all humans, deserving of respect and love.

#Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had a wonderfully enriching day. My writing group met for the afternoon and I ran a workshop for my art group this evening on monoprints. Here is one in a series I created celebrating the diversity of our world. It's an 8-inch round. If someone would like it for $5 plus shipping I'll donate that money to Doctors Without Borders (charity rating of "A") #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Julie is doing all right, the new-to-me car is lovely, and I have a book signing tomorrow. I'm also having so much fun with my monoprint projects. What do you guys see in this image? Besides the quote, of course wink. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had a lovely book signing with new authors and treasured friends. I spent time with JulieTheCat enjoying the autumn air. And I finally finished my book on the keys to writing / editing a book. Is that a meta-book? smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Every day is precious. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Make time for a hug. I lit a fire in the fireplace, put Juliet's carrier next to it (it's where she wants to be all the time now), and will curl up with her for a while. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 76 of 98 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site