RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 98 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Fire crackling, JulieCat curled up next to me, and I'm nearly finished with paranormal story number 4. I'm grateful for every day. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A lovely day. I took a walk with JulieCat, finished book 4 in my paranormal series, and am now finishing my book on cover design. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A wonderful day! JulieCat is feeling better. I got several writing projects done. NaNoWriMo - always a blast - is about to start. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I got a lot done today. I picked up art from one show for me and 2 other people, delivered it to another show, and stopped by a third shop to reorganize the art I had hanging there. Then I got home and did a bunch of much-needed cleaning. I finalized four different authors' books for them and then created a compilation book for my writing group. I got a bunch of excess stuff listed on ebay/craigslist/etc. I even paused to treasure time with JulieCat who managed to wriggle out into the afternoon when I was taking some of those ebay photos. Every moment has its meaning and is worthy of treasuring. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I spent time with JulieCat, published two of my own books (one fiction, one non-fiction), and helped three friends with theirs. I've made great progress so far and there's still plenty of day left. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Our Earth is a precious unique place in a sea of vast darkness. The thinnest of shields protects us from radiation and lets us breathe. If we screw it up we will die. We need to treasure and protect our home. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Our world is full of myriad people. If you see harassment / discrimination, speak out. We all deserve love and respect. Speak for those who might not have the strength or ability. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. We have one planet; we need to protect it before we lose it. The tipping point = every choice matters. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. There are no passengers on spaceship Earth. We are all crew. Do your part to help us save our planet. Find one thing each week to work on. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Surely one thing we've learned in 2,000 years is that persecution is never a solution. We all are human. Coexist. #Namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 77 of 98 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site