RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 98 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Have aches? Meditate to get better sleep - it'll help & it's completely free! Just ten minutes. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. A new study further connects meditating with lowering stress and better sleep. #namaste

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/meditations-calming-effects-pinpointed-in-brain/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Did you know poor sleep leads to poor eating and weight gain? Meditating helps you sleep better! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. If you haven't meditated yet today, take a break and do it! It improves nearly every aspect of life. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Just two weeks of meditating can change your life. Invest in yourself and take steps each day.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/03/well/live/turning-negative-thinkers-into-positive-ones.html

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Sometimes I meditate to classical music - do you do that? What do you listen to? Here's an article which talks about why music really does help with focus.

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/aug/20/does-music-really-help-you-concentrate

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Today I focused on finalizing the re-editing & reloading of my entire SciFi series. The books even got updated covers. It's been a multi-day effort but definitely worth it, to have my best possible voice out there. I grow every year with my writing and I like to routinely take a pass at my older books to polish them up. They represent me to the world just as much as my current ones do. Take steps to improve daily! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm still in shock that another "Lisa Shea" author just released her Cinderella book weeks before my own. The exact same author name. The exact same fairy tale princess. The exact same 30 day period. I have over 300 books out, so I'm not hard to find to see I've been working on this area. I've been discussing my book for probably over a year.

I have now published mine, even though I wasn't quite ready to, and will publish book 2 (Snow White) shortly.

A key reason this upsets me is that I worked on my Cinderella series for all this time so it would *counteract* the fairy tale message girls are given. And now there's a book out which looks to all my readers as if I *did* write a fairy tale version. There's no way for a reader to look at that book and know it is NOT me. And on Amazon if you click on the "Lisa Shea" name it shows my other books.

Just very upsetting. Time for deep breathing and inward focus. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. What a wild day. I began with near-zero sleep due to an out-of-the-blue ramped-up publishing requirement. I raced to an art/author festival and barely got there on time. While I was unpacking the car, I "lost" my car keys (put them on the car roof) and it took me an HOUR of searching before someone helpfully pointed them out to me smile. And I ended up fiercely sunburned. Still, I met tons of cool people at the festival, sold some origami earrings, sold some books, got tons of compliments on my art (and on Bob's) and am overall content with the result. I'll just live the next few days swathed in aloe smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. The Guggenheim now has a room of absolute silence. I would love to try this. It sounds blissful. #namaste

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/arts/design/guggenheim-museum-doug-wheeler-synthetic-desert.html

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 86 of 98 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site