RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 98 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. So grateful my boyfriend loves to cook - it means I get healthy tasty food & can focus on my writing. Every author should have a Bob of their very own. You can't have mine, though wink. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. This afternoon I rescued a spider which was drifting toward my car. Then, later I gave a tick a final drink of alcohol. The cheap gin, not the good stuff. Life has a balance smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Had a great challenge at the writing group tonight - everyone's so busy with projects that we ran out of time talking about them! We need a longer meeting smile #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. We are all in this together. I am sometimes baffled how people could believe anything else. How in the world can people look down on others simply for having been born somewhere else or of a different skin color or gender or whatever. How can that really matter? "We shouldn't care about them because of xxx"?? #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm so grateful my orange tiger barb is feeling better after I hand-fed him mushed up peas. He's still not quite floating right but it's improving. Every act matters. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had a delightful Indian dinner with friends. I love Indian food! Now I'm preparing to finish book 26 in my Time Travel series. Every day provides an opportunity for progress. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Some ask how I get so many books written & art projects done. The secret? Meditate & do yoga daily. It brings focus and energy for whatever you wish to tackle. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Every person is deserving of our well wishes and love. Even those we might resist loving because they are "unworthy". Practice daily to build that inner strength. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Meditation doesn't have to be about sitting still. Walking meditations can be done in mazes, forest paths, or simply around a room. I had a lovely afternoon walk today through a quiet wood. You can walk through an apartment and focus on heel-to-toe, heel-to-toe. Give it a try! #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I just finished Book 29 in my Destiny Time Travel series. This one was set at Masada. It was tough to write. Thinking about what others endured can remind us to treasure each day. We are fortunate to have them. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 87 of 98 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site