RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 98 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 97 98
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I'm editing a mind-bogglingly dense 270,000 word tome on JFK / Nixon for a friend. It's a fascinating period in our recent history. If we think current politics are rough, just look back a few years at what was going on then. #namaste

What have you guys been up to recently? I'm hoping to be done with this by tomorrow to get back to finishing off the Destiny series.

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Both Thursday and today I dropped off art for upcoming art shows. One was on 'flowers' and the other on a 'road trip' theme. I love the creativity involved in themed shows; it's so much fun to participate in these. And then Sunday is my book signing in Millbury! Come on out! Barnes & Noble, 1-3pm. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I attended a local author signing to support her, published book 27 in my own Destiny series (this one is set in Russia), and prepared for my own signing on Sunday at the Millbury Barnes & Noble. Every day matters. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time (I know, I'm a bit early, but I'm exhausted from waking up 'early' for my author signing). If you have trouble sleeping, give this audio track a try. It could help!

http://time.com/4737068/body-scan-meditation-sleep/

#namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I first tackled challenging personal projects today involving taxes & phones. I survived. I'm now editing a friend's novel about how power corrupts - both figuratively and in the sense of controlling access to power grids. Fascinating work. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. My Time Travel Sweet Romance book set in Russia is now live! The next one in this series, set in slave-era Alabama, will go live later tonight! Have a great evening, everyone. #namaste

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Destiny-Sweetly-Romantic-Mini-Adventures-ebook/dp/B071NKH9GC/

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I had an awesome time at the Tower Hill Botanic Garden today with my glass sphere. Every day is an opportunity for fun. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. Every day I strive to challenge myself & think outside the box. It helps the brain stay engaged. For example, when people used to ask what I wrote, I would say "anything but horror". And then I thought to myself, why define myself by a negative? I should just give it a try, and if that's not a good fit for me, that's fine. But I should at least try. It's the trying new things that helps the brain build new connections. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I enjoyed a great afternoon with my son, and now I'm nearly finished with my book on traditional publishing. It'll be about 60 pages long. I'll let you know when it's ready for readers! Plus, Bob made me corned beef & cabbage. A delightful day smile. #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Platinum Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate
Evening meditation time. I just finished writing my 40-page book on ways to self-publish DVDs. Have you ever wanted to do that? Let me know if you'd like to see a copy.

Part of what's amazing is I used to use both FilmBaby and Lulu - both have completely **shut down** their DVD sales. It's head-spinning how quickly our world changes. I used to have my origami DVDs with FilmBaby. Guess they're gone now! smile

What would you make DVDs of? #namaste

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 88 of 98 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 97 98

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site