Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Yoga by Lisa Shea @ Today at 03:39 PM

Had a lovely yoga session this morning. Gentle snow is falling and the bird feeders are all full for my little feathered friends. Joyful.
Organizing and Cleaning
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning Humidifiers by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Wow, and now it's time to take them all down and start using them again! Amazing how time flies .
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Growing Taller by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

My doctor just measured me and said I was 5' 5 3/4". I'd stopped doing yoga for a while. I'm curious if they just didn't measure me accurately (the nurse seemed in a rush) or if I was slouching, or if I really did shrink that much. I'll do some tests
Dating
Jump to new posts Re: Getting my ex back by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I apologize for not seeing this post before. The server moves really threw everything for a loop. It's extremely normal for someone who is going off to college to want a fresh start. People tend to see college as a way to reinvent themselves and try
Non-Romance Relationships: Friends & Relatives Etc.
Jump to new posts Best Friends by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

Do you have a best friend or two - the ones you can tell anything at all and know they'll lend a hand? How often are you able to see them?
Non-Romance Relationships: Friends & Relatives Etc.
Jump to new posts Re: Forgiveness by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

I still think about this project - it was very worthwhile. I highly recommend people give it a try.
Organizing and Cleaning
Jump to new posts Re: House Mess Overload by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

I've made a concerted effort the past few days to clean the kitchen and dining area, in preparation for Thanksgiving. I made space on the counters, scrubbed the stove, and that sort of a thing. I finally got the fishtank off the dining table, from wh
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. So many things to be thankful for. Making good progress on a number of projects. Every little step helps.
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Yoga by Lisa Shea @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Yoga was lovely today - I made some headway on cleaning the kitchen / dining area. That's where I do my yoga. One step at a time! #yoga
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 11/24/14 11:04 PM

Time for my 10pm meditation. Just woke up from my late-afternoon nap. Making great progress on a number of fronts! Content. #meditate
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 11/23/14 11:07 PM

Starting my 10pm meditation. My first 1800s Tennessee novella is going out to beta-readers - I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts.
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Yoga by Lisa Shea @ 11/22/14 03:01 PM

A wonderful, relaxing yoga session this morning. My body feels so good when I do yoga. Especially the spinal twists. I just love those #yoga
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 11/21/14 10:54 PM

Preparing for my 10pm #meditation So much to be grateful for. Taking care of my health, to eat well, and to write authentic content that inspires.
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Yoga by Lisa Shea @ 11/21/14 02:29 PM

A beautiful morning yoga session with marigolds, rosemary, and a gently growing rose plant. A lovely way to start a day.
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 11/20/14 10:48 PM

Heading into 10pm meditation time. Finalizing the first novella in my new 1800s series set in rural Tennessee with a black / Indian female main character. Based on an ancestor of mine. It's coming out fairly rough, given what I know of her life. Tryi
Health and Exercise
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Yoga by Lisa Shea @ 11/20/14 03:45 PM

Had a lovely yoga session this morning. So happy with the rosemary and other plants being in the kitchen area. I breathe them in . #yoga
Stress Reduction
Jump to new posts Re: Daily Meditation - 10pm EST by Lisa Shea @ 11/19/14 10:50 PM

Heading into my 10pm meditation. Had an awesome day at an art gallery. Very inspiring. Reminds me of all the options in our world.
Latest Posts
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
27 minutes 33 seconds ago
Cleaning Humidifiers
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Growing Taller
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Getting my ex back
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Best Friends
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Forgiveness
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
House Mess Overload
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
11/15/14 09:46 AM
Two Keys to a Relationship
by Lisa Shea
11/13/14 11:55 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors