My first kiss was when I was 14. I was playing in a National Basketball Championship, and people from all over the country had come...it was a country in Asia I was living in, and there aren't rules and laws like there are here regarding ages. He was 20 (I thought he was 17 or 18) and oh-so-cute. He was my friend's nephew, who had come for the championships to play on another team. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he liked me. He didn't know my age, and I looked older. He asked to walk me home, and it was dark, with a full moon. There was a huge tree by the path home, and he led me under it, saying he wanted to tell me something. He told me I was beautiful and that he had strong feelings for me, and asked if he could kiss me. At first it was gentle...it soon became passionate. He pushed me against the tree while he kissed me passionately. It was more than I was ready to handle, and I told him it was getting late, that I had to go in!! We were supposed to go to the park the next day, but I was so afraid of what I was feeling, and afraid things would take us too far, so I told him I was sick!