Hi

I dont usually post in forums like this but I am very confused.

When I see this guy who I've been seeing for a month, he says he likes me and he acts like he does.

Then we are both on a certain networking site and he added me as a friend on that and I can see that he has added applications that are for single people and he is actively clicking on people like he is on the lookout.

We arent a couple totally but we are going out to get to know each other and he has not mentioned anyone else or liking anyone else. But then he knows all I have to do is look at his page and I can see what he is getting up to. Not that I know what he is doing but he has added another girl he met on a singles application as a friend. He may be just looking for more friends.

I dont want to ask him and accuse him as its not like we are a total couple or anything but I dont know I just feel like he is with me but looking for better and then when he gets better he will go to someone else. Ive been cheated on before and its not nice but hes been cheated on to or so he says so I dont know whether he is being cheater. He is so nice and funny otherwise.

What do youse lot think?

from Jen