Hi ZorkZork & welcome! smile

Teenage relationships are rarely set in stone, so, who knows what might happen in the new year!

But for now you have your answer:

'She told my friend that I don't need impress her but that I was sweet and I already did by what I said to her and my attitudes and stuff.

'And that all she can be CURRENTLY is a friend to me because she has a boyfriend.'

You don't need to do anything but be yourself, in order to impress her, because she already likes you & is impressed by you ~ because of the way you are.

However, at the moment ~ or, at least, at the time she said these things ~ she did not intend to get involved with you romantically.

She has a boyfriend. Since she knows that you like her, she could have ended that relationship, if that is what she had wanted to do. She chose to stay with him.

She may or may not grow to prefer you to him. She may or may not start to see you in a romantic light, rather than as just a friend.

All you can do is go on being you and keep hoping. While you are doing that, you might even find another girl, who is more suited to you.

Who knows!?

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.