Oh Barbara, I feel so happy for you.

I should email him the linkage to these posts here so that he can understand me better:) Just kidding.

It may be true that I am in love. I just really cannot read his signals. I want to know how much he likes me. One thing he impressed me from the very beginning was the first time we met in the airplane. I noticed he was looking at my direction, but I did not why. After the plane landed and I claimed my suitcase, he went to me and introduced himself in such a straightforward way something like "you have nice looking. Could we have dinner together sometime." The positive side of that way impressed me with his masculinity/being manly. The negative side that came to my mind is that he might be a playboy, and met girls in such a way, very often? I ever had a joke with him, and I asked whether he often got to know girls by giving out his business card. He said no. But still, I may love him, but I do not feel safe enough.

If he can give me a slight signal that he still cares about me, I will open my mind and my arm for him:) Oh, my little pride makes me feel hesitant because of potential...rejection:(

Last edited by whereislove; 03/15/09 12:36 AM.