Aside from your jokes about me bieng homophobic and possibly gay, I will take your advice and keep our relationship as a friendship for the time bieng, though this does not remotely meen I will put her in the dark. If you are getting the vibes that I was considering going passed the physical bounderies of a casual kiss, I was not, I'm aware that our age difference is a very potential issue and that it can potentially cause some serious trouble. Please keep in mind that while you are in high school, after turning 18 you run drasticly low on possible dates due to the age problem, and just like this girl I'm writing about, most of the girls in my senior class are allready taken by guys who have long since graduated highschool. ( Girls are generally interested in older men. )

I only added the bit about me bieng a homophobe because it was cannon to how me and this girl met, and there is actually a long story on why I am homophobic which I would rather not discuss on an internet forum, so please guys, keep your responces on topic and out of the gutter, I'm here for some serious advice, if I wanted sarcastic responces hinting towards me bieng a homosexual I would have went to my friends for their inexperienced advice. Your sincerety would not go unappreciated.