Firstly, thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to this forum.

She was able to understand that I was a little uncomfortable with that, we have allready had a discussion about her cousin, and after a little while getting to know him I'm sure I will be able to feel at ease with him bieng who he is, I'm not the type to just immediatly shut another person out because of a minor detail about their personality or preferences, when I said I was a bit homophobic, I did'nt want you to think that I freaked out and went over the top when I learned he was gay, I was uneasy with it, that is all.

I'm sorry for reacting a little defensive upon typing my last post, I am not accustomed to someone telling me I likely have homosexual tendencies, and I would like to make it clear that I am by no means a homosexual, or have ever had thougts of turning homosexual, so can we please leave that discussion alone? Thanks. I am well aware that many homophobics have homosexual tendencies, but I don't fall into the category. (Directed towards tweetymom)

I kept her name, and my name to myself, I dont really feel that I gave out any information that could come back and effect me, or her in a negative sort of way, have I? As far as the way we met, I dont really see how telling you this would be an issue, but if I am not seeing something eye to eye with you feel free to enlighten me. I have been useing internet forums for the last three or so years, and have been putting up pictures of myself for just as long, I'm comfortable with other people bieng able to see the person on the other side of the screen, that does'nt bother me, thanks for your concern, but unless there is some rule that states I can not do such a thing with my signature, or avatar, I doubt I will remove them.

I really made this post to get advice on simple coversation starters that would not seem to come out of the blue, leaving me feeling awkward upon trying to start a conversation with her, as I said before, she allready has told me she likes me, and I her, we know eachother fairly well for two people who have only known eachother for one weekend, as far out as that sounds, our first conversation with eachother covered the last ten or so years of our lives. So, now that we have all covered pretty much everything else I said, does anyone have an experience, or something of the sort I could learn from?