Now back to Mega Mike.

As you can see, you have been given some of the advice that you required and you have also received a fair amount of criticism about your statement that you are a little homophobic.

I think that this is understandable, because prejudice is not a nice thing to feel. (Though I condemn the immature & trollish way that this was done)

You are still very young and, hopefully, as you mature, you will learn to accept each person as an individual.

Try to imagine how you would feel, if people were suspicious of you, or hated you, or were prejudiced against you, simply because of your sexual orientation, or the colour of your eyes, etc.

That would be wrong & unfair, wouldn't it?
Think about it.

You ask about conversation possibilities, but interacting with people is not just about talking to a girl on a date; it is about how you conduct yourself in all situations, with all sorts of people.

I have no idea why you are phobic, but, whatever caused this, it is not the fault of every gay person, so it is illogical to be phobic about all gay people.

You may find that you will arouse unfortunate responses elsewhere ~ as you have on here ~ if you do not have a good think about this and, hopefully, reconsider.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.