well okay first of all let me say this is my first time read or posting anything so here goes.

first things first, here is what's going on. here recently me and a girl i have liked since middle school recently started talking again. after years of bad timing and the same old school drama we finally got to go out. i called her one day not to long ago when i got out of college early because my teacher didn't show up. we had been talking online for a few hours before because she skipped school and i had blow off classes so i was online. anyways one thing led to another and i called her on my way home. she lives fairly close to me so i stopped by and picked her up to go grab some food.

everything went really well, we had a GREAT time, and what was supposed to be just casual lunch turned into a date.

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was, truly i had been waiting for that for years. i always thought that she was out of my league to be honest. anyways...

she called me the next day and invited me to go see her younger siblings baseball games and of course, i did. every moment with this girl just drive me nuts. after the games ended and everything we sat on the back of my truck for like four hours just talking, catching up on old times and everything that had happened. after about ten minutes of arguing i got my lettermen on her and drove her home. everything was perfect and we sad on my truck again when we got to her house. the stars were out and beautiful.

after another hour of talking she looked at me and said thank you. she said she was more comfortable around me then anyone before and that she'd like to see me tomorrow. i agreed and kissed her goodnight. tomorrow came around but when i called her she didn't pick up.

instead she got online and told me she wanted to let me know she didn't have her phone and told me she liked me but that she wasn't over her ex, she is sorry for messing everything up, and told me not to wait around on for her.

now that about killed me because i've had feelings for her for a very long time and even though i don't mind waiting for her because i have for so long and that's probably what i'll end up doing anyways. i cant help but wonder if there is anything i can do?

she's not talking to me now and it's been a few days. how can i tell her i want to wait and i want to be the one to help her back up on her feet when she's ready? is there ANYTHING i can do? i really care for this girl, always have.