Originally Posted By: XxAnthonyxX
.... after about ten minutes of arguing ....
Arguing?? I don't understand.

Originally Posted By: XxAnthonyxX
after another hour of talking she looked at me and said thank you. she said she was more comfortable around me then anyone before and that she'd like to see me tomorrow. i agreed and kissed her goodnight. tomorrow came around but when i called her she didn't pick up.

instead she got online and told me she wanted to let me know she didn't have her phone and told me she liked me but that she wasn't over her ex, she is sorry for messing everything up, and told me not to wait around on for her.

Sadly, it does seem that this sort of thing happens quite often.

Maybe she is confused about what she wants, or maybe there are other reasons which she hasn't told you about, or maybe she simply is an unreliable girl, or maybe she really likes you a lot and knows that she isn't fully over her ex and doesn't want to be unfair to you.

You are at school, so you must still be quite young and I think that this kind of thing can happen with teenagers, leaving one party completely bewildered. We have had many such examples posted on here.

If she is a genuinely nice person, she may be able to give you an explanation. If she cannot, or will not, then maybe she is not the girl you thought that she was ~ or maybe she simply cannot explain her feelings properly.

There is a difference between the unreal 'dream' girl and the real person. Maybe this one isn't going to live up to the dream and, if that is the case, then you will better off finding someone who cares and whom you can trust.

On the other hand, she may be completely genuine and really not want to hurt you, by being unsure, and maybe still having feelings for someone else.

I do tend to believe in giving people chances, though, if they seem deserving, and this girl may be genuine, and things may, possibly, at some stage, be ok again.

She may not talk to you because she doesn't know what to say ~
or even what to think.

Be wary, but not over-wary smile

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.