RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
josh154 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I'm new here. My name is Josh, 17 years old and bi.

I'm so torn up right now. I'm so in love, but I feel so angry.
I was so in love with someone, someone who lifted my heart just by hearing his voice. I thought we were perfect together. We talked everyday and got along great, like Cher and Sonny (before he hit the tree). Long talks on the phone, and an awesome life to boot.I just about blew my load. So this man, this dream man, he had everything I needed.

Then I found out that he was cheating on me. I was (and am) so so mad. But I still love him, and consider him my lil miracle.

I still love him so much, and will still be waiting. He's in my heart for all eternity.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello Josh & welcome! smile

There are so many people who fall in love, only to have their hearts broken ~ especially when they are 17.

At 17, emotions run very high.
Is he a similar age?

You feel terrible now ~ understandably ~ but time will help you to deal with this and things will improve for you.

If you feel so strongly about this man, then he probably will be in your heart for ever, but that doesn't mean that he is the one for you. Your soul mate will also lift your heart, but he won't then break it by cheating on you.

You have lots of time to find your true partner in life, so don't let this put you off finding your real dream soul mate.

For now, try to fill your time with distractions. See friends & relatives, follow up your favourite hobby, work hard on your studies, etc. Take your mind off it as best you can ~ and slowly, but surely, you will cope better.

Good luck & take care.

You can always post on here if you need to vent your emotions.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site