Is he still interested?So, i am a secretary for a consultant. We have been flirting for a while,and his body language and what he says is obvious he fancies me and thinksabout kissing me. Always tries to be alone with me and taking an interest inwhat i like to do and learn. I text him every three weeks or so when i dontsee him at work. He never replys by text, but will reply face to face whenhe comes into work. So i did a silly thing, i texted him one day somethingvery flirty. But when he got back the next day he did not apporach me aboutthis. He told me something work related in the hallway when others werearound. He also had to take a call in my office and when he was the phone iput headphones in and started to listen to music. Then when he got off thephone he starting talking to me but i did not hear. So i took my head phonesout and said sorry but he didnt repeat himself he just smiled lightly andmumbbled something and walk out of my office. One more thing happened i smiled at him in the the hallway when no one was around and he smiled andlooked down and all of a sudden flipped his phone open as if to say i gotyour text but i will not talk about it. He will start converstation withother woman even if they have just finished the conversation and looks at mewhile doing this.Has he now lost interest and have i embarrsed myself? I have 1 more day left working for him, so i would like to know if i still have a chance. Thank you very much xxxxx