Thanks very much for the advice BTW! So that was yesterday but today he waved at me first and said hi so i said hi back. We kind of avoided eachother today well becasue we had not work to discuss.

I had a male friend come vist my office for a chat and then he found out when i said bye and c u 2moz. Then started hanging about near my office like he would have done all the other days.

then i left a piece work on his desk he came back to me 2 mins later and asked me about it, my office phone did not stop ringing and he waited n waited till i was finished. He even was giving me tips on the telephone and he asks q's alot while i am on the phone to help me out.

He did what he did with every enquiry i give to him. Gives me the answer walks out of the room walks back in n gives another answer and does this at least 4 times. Is he too shy to admit he likes me is this why he has to say stuff over and over because he wants to spend time with me? Also Another consultant was talking to us at the time this was taking place and was showing off how he had been to the gym and i was smiling and laughing and you could tell the consultant i like was getting jealous when i was giving the other this attention. So is he jealous because other men talk to me? or am i getting this wrong?

XXX thanks so much to u all.