so im in the navy, was over in japan for 3 years, about 8 months into beeing there, i notice this new girl who had just arrived from bootcamp, rite away i am attracted, but i didnt make a move because of all the talk that she was well known for being a slut. so any way she ends leaving my ship, and i dont think anything of it. well last october i was browsing on myspace when i come upon her profile, so i send her a message and rite away we hit it off. i was reluctent not to fall for her but with in a month of talking with her, i was knee deep in love. i played it off to all my buddys that i just wanted sex cuz i didnt want them disin me over it. but i was down for her. so we talk almost every day. but we keep it at a friendship and i had no problem with that. until i came to virginia, we continued to talk everyday, and one day i just out rite told her how i feel. i knew she didnt feel the same way but i still wanted her to know how i felt. so the next day she calls me and tells me thats shes coming down to see me, and i am excited nervous and frantic. so the day comes when we meet, i was pretty shy and reluctent with her, but all in all i thought we had a good time. we have sex that night. and i thought that we could go from friends to a couple. so she go's back to maryland and for about 3 weeks we are awesome. then i get a lil jumpy and sceptic on what she was doin. so i call her out on it. and she tells me that were just friends and i shouldnt worry bout who's she's with. so i leave it at that, but i am so in love with her i just keep goin with it. well we finally have a talk and she tells me that she's not intersted in me anymore and that i should move on. and i am shocked becase of everything she siad.so i get xxxxxx and hang up. but then i tex her that we should remain in contact and still try and work, she is cool with that. so we go on like b4. well she keeps givin me hints that she likes me and i take the bait and get cought up. we argude alot like a couple but were not. she keeps telling me to get over her but i cant. i even avoid talking to other women because i love her with all my heart! more then any love ive ever felt. and i still see a chance with her i just need to figure out what to do. she doesnt wanna talk about a relationship and now she barely wants to talk and i cant handle this, she's not at fault, i knew going into this what to exspect but u cant choose who to love it just happens. and i need her. i just wanna figure out a way to make somethin happen

Last edited by PDM; 09/08/09 11:46 PM.