Hi everyone. Yes, it's me, Sakura, otherwise known as "Raven" and "Ashes". For those of you who don't know me, I'm 16yrs old.

OK, first thing's first. My boyfriend and I have "officially" been going out since October 24th, but we've been "together", in our own sense, since about May/nearing June.

He turned 19 on November 3rd and is a very nice person. He is a 12th grader and will be a university student next year (God willing). He and I have been friends since I was 12yrs old and he knew all my darkest secrets before my best friends. Whenever I had a problem, he would always support me. I could even call him in the middle of the night if I felt the need. So, he and I have a very firm foundation, knowing each other inside out. He also knows my history, so he knows what to "expect" from me.

I have 2 (problematic/not-so-problematic) things that I would like to ask about:

Thing 1: "You're not ready for something like that"

Two days ago, my boyfriend and I spent the day together. We went to his brothers' place, which was pretty much abandoned, except for their pet dog. Sooo... we closed all the curtains, lit a few candles and incense sticks and had a little romantic playout of our own. We ended up in his brother's bedroom and things got a little hot. I got a little brave and kissed him just below his belly button. Later, when things cooled down, I had a little chat with him. Since I'm very open, I asked him: "What would you have done if I continued to kiss lower?" And he told me: "I would have stopped you". When I asked him why, out of pure curiosity, he responded: "Because you're not ready for something like that". Now, my boyfriend is not a virgin. Did he say that because he thinks I'm just an inexperienced girl or because he doesn't want me to do anything that I'm not entirely comfortable with? It could be the later, but the first goes through my mind a lot.

Thing 2: Paranoia - The week without him

Oookays, so, this is the thing. My boyfriend planned to go away with his friends for a week. This plan was formulated before we became "official". Now, what bothers me is the fact that there's no adults, alcohol, clubs and the fact that they're guys and girls mixed. Plus, where they're going is pretty far from me. Even though I trust him with my life, the fact that I was betrayed before plays on my mind. I keep on thinking "Will he be responsible?", "Will he remain loyal to me?" and that kind of thing. Is it normal for me to feel like this? He does tell me that he feels really guilty and selfish for leaving me behind, but I told him that it's fine. I also plan to keep myself busy while he is gone. We promised to talk to each other every day while he is gone and I'm going to ask a friend of mine to keep an eye on him. According to him, "loyalty" comes first in a relationship. I don't think that he's willing to break his own code, but I'm still paranoid. I don't know what to do...

Help, please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Sakura Shinigami; 11/27/09 09:31 PM.