hi there.
firstly let me start by saying i have no idea how i managed to stumble upon this site! but here is where i ended up. when i glanced at your post i just had to read on and as it transpires reply to you. i am a 37 year, old single mum of a wonderful 4 year old boy. i know 37 sounds really old but please hear me out.
men, unfortunatly tend to be ruled by the brain between their legs and especially at the age of 19 would basically do or say anything to have you continue kissing in the downward direction you were heading in. i do not know your boyfriend but every 37 years of instinct and wisdom is telling me that he cares about you so much he honestly wants you to feel completely comfortable with anything you are going to do and not feel pressured because he is 'experienced' it is only your insecurity that is making you think, he thinks you are an unexperienced little girl. ( the fact is that, you are a little bit younger and less experienced than him.) to be honest i can't imagine a better person to for you to experience more with because he obviously is putting you and your feelings ahead of his own gratification. he sounds wonderful, and the fact that you can openly talk about it is even better. when you are ready you will know and it will be even better for him because he will know that you are doing something that you really want to do, not cos you feel like you should.
regarding your second situation!
worrying about what he is going to get up to while he is away is not going to have any influenced on what he does get up to while he is away. no matter how much sleep you may loose or how many grey hairs you grow worrying about him being faithfull to you, will not stop him being unfaithful if he wants to be unfaithful. he will do what he is going to do regardless if you worry about it or not. the same as if you were going to be unfaithful to him, no amount of worry on his part would control your actions. worry only makes you become a insecure, paranoid, jealous, suspicious person. and lets be honest, who would want that person as a boy friend or girl friend? ( let me say though from his attitude regarding the kissing below the belt thing i truly think you have absolutely nothing to worry about in the slightest. insted of worrying while he is away, think of what a wonderful time he is having, enjoying himself and be genuinely happy for him that he is having a good time. he is bound to share all his stories with you when he returns home to his happy, non stressed, un jealous, chilled out girl friend. he is a lucky man and you are a lucky girl and you are only 16!!!!! does he have any older brothers????? lol
hope you find my very long winded reply helpful.
smile and be happy.
and stop worrying!!!!!
would be nice to find out how things pan out for you.
take care.
jennifer