RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#236573 12/17/07 10:59 PM
B
OP Offline
B
We were in a musical together. That's how we met. We played leads that are suppose to like eachother. I liked him and my best friend told me he liked me so I told my best friend she could ask him out for me. We were all hanging out at the park and she asked him out for me and he said yes. He was my first boyfriend. We had everything in common. We both loved singing, acting, dogs, manga, anime, and rootbeer floats. He was funny and smart and cute and so sweet and sensative. One day I checked my cell phone messages and there were three five minute messages with from him. He was crying. He said He can't do this anymore. He said he never sees me because we go to different schools. He said he didn't know anything about me. I still love him. I really really love him. We are still friends and we talk all the time as if we were never dating. But sometimes when I'm singing or laughing with him I have a flash back of resting my head on his shoulder at the movies and singing hey jude together since the movie was across the universe. I remember how soft his face feels how how I may never get to feel it again. I wan't him back so badly. 'll do anything.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome BrokenMiss

I don't understand.
If he didn't care, why would he be crying ~ or talking to you all the time?

If he just wanted to be friends, why did he become so emotional?

Does he know how you feel?

Is it possible that he feels the same way?

Have you discussed this with him?

Perhaps you should.
It sounds like he could be the sort of person you could talk to without ruining your friendship.

Good luck smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site