Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
hahahahhahaha the funny thing was i didnt get what had happened at first i was in a heat wave of righteous indignation at this moron damaging the hood of my car HAHAHAHAHA i didnt realize i had hit him hahahahaha

thanks goodness no humans were harmed in this story lol

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Wow Helwa.
That would have really upset me ~ I wouldn't have thought it was funny.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
guess u had to be there ... i just caught a fit of laughter and couldnt stop it wasnt that i neccesarily thought it was hilarious i just couldnt stop laughing.

and like i said the guy wasnt hurt and it seemed he jumped on the car rather than i hit him he wanted some money lol but all my husband gave him was money to fix the bike.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Sometimes people laugh when they are nervous or anxious the scare of the guy hitting the hood, may have caused the laughing fit. At least he was okay.
Why would he try to go around the front of a car on the right when he could have stayed left or even on the sidewalk? Odd. Maybe I have the positining wrong but that sounds careless on his part too.

Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Ok just did a post in another section that reminded me of this story.
The day I got married:
Well we found this beautiful dress for just $75 it was a try on dress at a bridal store it needed alterations but my mom is a seamstress so no problem.
Back in the day that I got married the really full dress was popular (you wore these hoop things and you sort of looked like a big bell lol. The top was fitted and it wall full from the waist down.
This is the funny part. When my dad was walking me down the aisle I kept stepping on some part of the dress or hoop thing to this day I don't know what it was. I thought for sure I was going to do a nose drive but I made it down to the front. I must have looked pretty funny though. Then I also had a brand new pair of shoes and to my mistake I never wore them to break them in so the bottoms of the shoes were really smooth.
During part of the ceremony we had to kneel on a kneeler I was perched on the kneeler quite precariously to say the least because of my huge dress. Well I was kind of sliding off the kneeler and my slippery shoes did not help matters. Everyone whould have gotten a good laugh if they would have seen what was going on under my dress as I was sort of dog paddleing with my feet to stay up on the kneeler and hanging onto my husband for dear life otherwise I would have fallen flat on my butt. I thought we were on the kneeler for hours and was never so glad when we finally got to stand up.
I took a picture of a picture so you could see what I'm talking about so its not the greatest.

My name is Connie
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
ROFL (about story, not about dress)! That dress is beautiful and I can't believe it was only $75!!

Over the years I've heard advice about not wearing brand-new shoes at your wedding unless you've broken them in a bit - you're on your feet all day and all night plus dancing, so who needs slippery or pinchy shoes? smile

Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
Ok guys and gals the new year is here and I want to hear more funny stories I need at least one good laugh a day. lol

My name is Connie
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
ok well ummm i wana tell a story so bad but i duno if its inappropriate but its hilarious hahaha so i tell it and you tell me if its gross and not appropriate and ill erase it

hearing this after my other posts about nunu pooping in my eye and the dog peeing on my patio you will die laughing.

ok so me and husband had been married literally less than a week .... and we had absolutly no physical contact before being married not even kissing so sleepin in the same bed was a trial in patience and love lol

the bed was against the wall and he was like all the way against the wall i woke up and was rollin over to give him a kis and he pushed me and was like dont move just dont move. i was like what is wrong with you .... then i was sleepy so i was like whatever and turned my hand back to hold his hand(he was behind me) and i felt the covers were soaking wet ... i was like baby what is that ... he was like nothing just go back to sleep. i freaked out and was like tell me what is this right now ... he was like nothing i took a drink of the water and i spilled it thats all just go to sleep i get so mad im like an dyou just leave it there u dont even clean it or get a towel u just leave it what is wrong with you .. you dang idiot what kind of fool are you hahaha im not a morning person, im a clean freak and a neat freak and i have silk covers and they are soaked so i was hopping mad and the poor guy was just layin there lookin at me terrified .. then i look at the night stand next to me and the water is way on the other side and the glass is FULL

it hit me .... like a bric wall

i turned to him and growled like a dog i was like what is this .... and he was like ok ok ok calm down its not my fault im so sorry and he was crying cuz he knew when he told me it was gona be hell

he had been having a dream he was on a boat at see and he ha dto go to the bathroom so he went to the edge of the boat and let loose .... except he was asleep in bed and actually went to the bathroom

LMAO ahahahahahaha he was so embarrassed and when i saw how humiliated he was i was just like baby its ok but you just let me lay there haha you could of at least told me to get up sheesh

disgusting but none of the pee reached me i was bone dry thank goodness but the covers were ruined and trashed.

he was so sorry and made me promise not to tell anyone ever hahahaha so dont tell him i told you hahahahah

but having been married less than a week i was dying to tell someone so i told my sister in law and she fell to the floor laughing and her husband came in like whats so funny (my husbands brother) and she TOLD HIM hahahahaha which got back to my husband ... of course ur brother hears you peed the bed with ur wife in it and he is gona let you know about it hahahahahahaha

my husband no longer tells me secrets ahah

Tin Star Soulmate
OP Offline
Tin Star Soulmate
You were right I laughed my head off.

My name is Connie
H
helwa
Unregistered
helwa
Unregistered
H
hahahah good i was wavering on whether to post it or not hahahahaha it was so not funny when it happened but now ive grown and i can laugh about it .... he gets MAD when i mention it though hahaha

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site