Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Flifo Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Wow, Sorry guys, Didnt realize. And Macho nacho there... As for you. I had alot of respect for this girl aight... I knew her for 4 years before i even touched her... and the last thing i was thinking about was sex. xxxxxx I love the girl... AND INFACT, Right after i finished posting this... She email me and ASKED ME to marry her. xxxxxxxx

Last edited by PDM; 01/12/08 01:51 AM.
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
LMAO...

Andrea
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
And here we go again with the inappropriate language issue.

Soulmate
Soulmate
already reported!

RIP Peeps
Friend
Friend
wow, man you like crackheads, thats a plus in a girl, hahah! na im kidding why would you want that and shes lied to you and made you wait till she broke up wiht your friend then you were still waiting for her for 3 yrs, and after that you probably sleet with her all cracked out! find another hot babe who you know wont leave you for a guy with drugs, and when you pick out that new chick just look to the future and ask your self if yu tink she could be ok @ kids, you wouldnt want your kids a@ a drugy right?

i loOve bRoDiE nIkKeN!
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
Aren't you guys a little young to be thinking of marriage. You talk about meeting her in 8th grade then you go on to say you have known her for 4 years well that would put you either in 12th grade or just out of high school. I think I'd give it some time and either get settled in a job or go to school so you can get a good job then think about it.

My name is Connie
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
This has got to be one of the more immature stories I have ever heard, esp. coming from someone who claims to either be in 12th grade or just out of HS. Grow up.

Andrea
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
I agree that this doesn't sound like a good situation. It sounds like she is kind of toying with you. She pressured you for sex and then when you voiced your concerns about it affecting your friendship she dumped you. And saying she wants to kidnap you and asking you to marry her without even dating just sounds like she is playing around with your emotions a little bit. If I were in your situation, I would just stay friends. You do not want to try and get involved with someone who has a current drug problem. It can only lead to problems. And, I agree that you do not want to someday bring children into a house with drugs. Maybe some day when she has matured a little bit and gotten off the drugs you can give it another try. But for now, it is probably best to just be friends. But of course that is all just my own opinion.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You say 'sorry' and then give us more bad language.

Flifo, repeated obscenities can lead to a ban.

I have not yet banned you for the simple reason that I think you really do need help and advice ~ and you might get it here..

I am glad that you respect the girl ~ that is a good thing.
Now please be respectful on the forum.

You must not swear or be insulting.
Please note ~ this is a warning!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
I would also like to add that if your into drugs I hope for your sake that you will get help and get off of them.
But like PDM says we do not like obscenities and most of us do not like people talking about being on drugs either. The majority of us that are on the forum are pet owners or enjoy discussing politics or religion or also life situations and we are here to also help when we can. This is not a forum for talking about taking drugs and sexual explotations. I'm sure there are other sites that put up with that type of stuff. If you are serious about needing help please keep this in mind. I really think you need to grow up a little more before talking about getting married at this stage of the game I hope you will take that suggestion to heart.

My name is Connie
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site